We invite you to join us for the “Wine & Sign” Cocktail Party & Book Club Saturday Night, September 27, 2014. As a part of our conference, we would like to celebrate the many FABulous book authors we have in our community! We will allow our published authors to display their books, sell their books, or sign the copies you already own.
For our attendees: Bring your home copy if you want to have it signed, or you may leave a comment here for an author prior to the conference if you would like to pre-order a book then pick up your copy during this event! We look forward to having you join us for food, wine, conversation and books!
If you have a book and want to participate during this event: Please contact us and we will get you and your work added to the list!
- Susan Weissman, Feeding Eden
- Henry Ehlrich and Dr. Paul Ehlrich, Asthma Allergies Children: a parents guide
- Henry Ehlrich, Food Allergies: Traditional Chinese Medicine, Western Science, and the Search for a Cure
- Colette Martin, Learning to Bake Allergen-Free, NEW BOOK Coming 2014!
- Sue Ganz-Schmitt, The Princess and the Peanut
- Alisa Fleming, Go Dairy Free: the Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living
- April Runge, Gordy and the Magic Diet
- Jan Hanson, Food Allergies: A Recipe for Success at School
- Dr. Ruchi Gupta, The Food Allergy Experience
- Tiffany Ferreira, illustrator, The Food Allergy Experience
- Erica Dermer, Celiac and the Beast
- Stacey Stratton, Allergies at School
- Donna DeCosta, A Little Bit Can Hurt
- Pam Jordan, Family Approved Gluten Free Recipes
- Laurel Francouer, How to Advocate for Your Food Allergic Child & Flying with Food Allergies
- Brynn Hadler, 7 Ways to Get Your Children to Eat Healthy Food
- Kelly Rudnicki, The Allergy-Mama’s Baking Book & The Food Allergy Mama’s Easy, Fast Family Meals
- Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino, Percolate: Let Your Best Self Filter Through
- Kristen Kauke, Growing Up Ben: Living a Full Life, with Food Allergies