2014 Agenda to be announced!
In the meantime, you can check out last year’s agenda, to get a general idea of the conference structure.
We are working hard at finalizing the agenda for the first annual Food Allergy Bloggers Conference. We thought you would like to see some of the details we are putting together for this wonderful event! We also have some special events and perks we are working on! We are very excited about the agenda and speakers. We hope you are too! (For the record, You may attend any topics that interest you, no need to pick just one track or the other.)
Friday September 26, 2014:
- Friday evening 6-1o PM~ We will host a Meet and Greet Social event to welcome you, and for everyone to eat, drink, relax and visit.
Saturday, September 27, 2014:
- All Meals provided. Be sure to email us after registering with your special dietary concerns so we can plan accordingly with Chef Keith Norman.
- 9-10 AM: A series of mini break-out sessions; meet new friends, explore an interest. Each session will have limited openings and pre registration will be required for most of them. There will be some 30 minute sessions a a few 60 minute sessions.
- A full day of panel lectures is scheduled. There will be two separate tracks, one focused on Blogging Topics, the other on Disease Management.
- An evening event is planned, the Wine and Sign Cocktail Party.
Sunday, September 28, 2014:
- Breakfast and Lunch Provided.
- A morning of dual track lectures until noon.
- Afternoon sessions
- Raffle Prize Drawings
Be advised: This schedule is subject to change if speaker or space commitments change.
A sneak peak of some sessions being planned for this year include topics on Self-Publishing, Legalities, Nutrition, New Research, Influencing Change in School Policies; Intimacy, and much more!!! Please check back as we will have an official agenda announcement coming soon!